initramfs-tools

At Debconf I offered to help out with initramfs-tools.

Despite subscribing to the pts, I have done nothing substantial about
this.  I am finding that, unfortunately, my feelings about this area
are not conducive to a positive and optimistic engagement.[1]

Ben, I apologise for letting you down but I think I am going to have
to realise that my help here isn't going to happen.  I also apologise
for taking about two weeks from this realisation, to write this email.

Ben, and others, sorry again.  I will leave it to you and the rest of
the Debian community to do whatever you think is best.

Ian.

[1] FAOD this is not due to anything Ben has done or failed to do.