Re: Linux 3.19.2

On Wednesday 25 March 2015 11:21 AM, maximilian attems wrote:
>> > I've rebased trunk onto 3.19.2 but didn't get round to uploading.  It
>> > will probably happen soon.
> I was tempted, but than saw that stable-queue has a bunch of things.
> So will upload after 3.19.3 happens.

I too will wait till 3.19.3 because my fix seems to have been pushed
there. For now, I will hand-compile and verify it.

http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/stable/stable-queue.git/diff/queue-3.19/drm-i915-gen4-work-around-hang-during-hibernation.patch?id=ffdce63aa1e9db700a7ab0de3b237f6ba538ad7f

Let me test it out. And if it works, you may want to backport it to
Jessie because Jessie's kernel has the same bug. And so has Ubuntu's.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1416847