Re: Replacing aufs with overlayfs

Hi Ben,

[dropping -live@ from the Cc list, as this is not specific to Live
systems, and affects e.g. some setups based on Linux containers.]

Ben Hutchings wrote (09 Dec 2014 19:55:10 GMT) :
> Please try the Linux 3.18 packages from experimental (they're not there
> yet, but should be soon) and check that overlayfs does what you need.

FYI, at the upstream AppArmor IRC meeting a few days ago, I've learnt
that overlayfs and AppArmor don't play well together yet.

* Some IRC log excerpts that provide more detail:
  https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/9045

* The AppArmor bug that tracks this issue:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/apparmor/+bug/1408106

Cheers,
--
intrigeri