Re: Linux kernel version for jessie

On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 16:32:55 Ben Hutchings wrote:

> This will be Linux 3.16, due to be released in early August.  Release

> candidates for Linux 3.16 are already packaged and available in the

> experimental suite.

Do you plan to back-port BTRFS changes to 3.16?

I'm thinking of filing a bug report against the Debian-installer package to warn people about BTRFS. I don't believe that BTRFS in 3.15 is suitable for a typical Debian user and I don't know how good 3.16 will be.

--

My Main Blog http://etbe.coker.com.au/

My Documents Blog http://doc.coker.com.au/