Re: Upcoming stable point release (7.6)

Hello, my question is if the new 7.6 update of whezzy updated the kernel version. Because my problem is that my card is a intel current model and the version 7.5 driver did not exist for the same work. I want to know if any change was made in regard and if so volvere to install this great distro, which for me is the mother of GNU-LINUX. Otherwise I will have to stay in the distro more canonical.Sin left a greeting and expect an answer.