initramfs-tools 0.109.1~bpo60+1 breaks initramfs

Hi,

today I made an update from initramfs-tools 0.99~bpo60+1
to 0.109.1~bpo60+1 on my squeeze home server. And also for the new
Kernel 3.2, also from backports.

After reboot, the server is not coming up any more. I got this error
message:

/bin/sh: can't access tty

and enter the initramfs busybox.

I can´t get the problem so I made a dirty hack: I installed the 0.98
version from the "normal" squeeze version.

Is there a way to fix this problem? With my solution I can enter my
system again, but I am not able to install new packages :( So plz
give me a hint. Thx.

cu
Rainer
--