Re: Join team

Op 2014-02-25 om 23:01 schreef Luiz Carlos:
> Hi, i am from brazil, i would like to be a debian developer, and a read
> about join a team before it is very important. So, i am contacting you
> because is my interest to work.
>
> I am a programmer. I know java, c, c#.

Welcome!

> what can i do??

You allready made a good start by saying that you want to join.

Next step is finding some task that you would like to do.

It is for us hard to tell what an interresting problem is
that will fit your skills. You might even want to develop
new skills.

> Thanks a lot
>

> Waiting response.

Thank you for your patience.

And my apology for not providing a clear well defined starting point.

> Att,
>
> Luiz Carlos Maciel Franco

Groeten
Geert Stappers