Re: xen-netback changes in #767261 break Mini-OS netfront

ijc@debian.org said:
> On Mon, 2014-12-29 at 12:56 +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
>
> > > Should I reopen #767261 or file a new bug for this?
> >
> > A new bug would be best please.
>
> Actually, no need for this, I've applied the fixes locally and am just
> building them before pushing.

Note that I'm not 100% sure that fix is the only change we need.

I can't safely test fixes locally at the moment as I don't have remote
console access to the dom0 and don't want to break the box while I'm away
for NYE. Will be able to test fully next week.

Martin