RE: Learn & Earn Now in Kenya!

Are You A Parent Whose Son Or Daughter Has Just Finished School?

Are You Employed But Yearning To Start A Side Hustle?

Are You Keen To Have Multiple Streams Of Income?

Do You Have Some Spare Time In Your Day You Wish To Do Business With?

Do You Need To Obtain Real Actionable Business Ideas?

Delight Africa is the place you ought to be.

Delight Africa Limited is registered by the Government under the Companies Act CAP 486 Laws of Kenya (Number CPR/2013/110087) and the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA PIN P051431353S).

Delight Africa is a Business Solutions provider based in Nairobi Kenya. We are a team of talented, skilled and versatile professionals with the expertise of identifying and providing business solutions in Kenya.

Delight Africa is the answer to the rampant unemployment and low earnings in Kenya.

We offer alternative ways to learn, think, do and be guaranteed to earn a decent living through our winning combination of time tested business ideas & opportunities, business mentoring, business launching assistance, formulation marketing campaign and business improvement.

All the course materials are ready and we start as soon as one signs up to the course. It involves,
•	An intense 3 Hour Business Orientation & Training
•	Identification of Viable Business Ideas &Opportunities for you
•	Assistance on Establishing Multiple Income Streams
•	Modelling the Business for Maximum Profitability & Impact
•	Presentation of Attendance Certificate
•	Business Mentoring, Networking, Success & Case Studies

The above activities will take place at our Offices in Dev Towers, 4th Floor, Along Biashara Street, Nairobi in sessions conducted by our smart and experienced tutors.

Take the first step today to financial freedom. Be the Captain of Your Own Destiny. Realize your goals. Earn More. Have more free time. Set your own pay.

Contact us for more information and any other clarification that you may have.

We look forward to a mutually beneficial engagement. It is Possible! You Can!

Thank you very much.

Yours faithfully

Saitoti Meitamei
Managing Director