Re: Inclusion of sun7i-a20-bananapi.dts

On Fri, Oct 03, 2014 at 07:45:49AM +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> On Thu, 2014-10-02 at 23:44 +0200, Karsten Merker wrote:

[dts support for the LeMaker Banana Pi]
> >   I have refreshed the V2 patches to
> > apply cleanly against kernel 3.16 and am currently running a test
> > build of src:linux with them applied.  I will submit a wishlist
> > bug with the resulting patch when the test has completed successfully.
>
> Ack, thanks.

Hello,

the (comparatively beefy) power supply that has fed my ARM boards
has died today - unfortunately before the test build has
completed.  I have tried to get my build box up again with a
mobile phone charger as a temporary replacement, but it looks
like that one cannot provide enough current for stable operation
and getting a proper replacement power supply delivered will
probably need until Monday (we have a bank holiday today).

I have started a new test build on harris, but harris is slooooow
and as the patch seems to be ok from what I could see from the
build log as far as it got (armmp built, armmp-lpae still
building), I have submitted the patch as bug #763897.

Ian, if you should find the time, could you perhaps give it a
try?

Regards,
Karsten
--
Gem. Par. 28 Abs. 4 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der Nutzung
sowie der Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten für Zwecke der