Inclusion of sun7i-a20-bananapi.dts

Hello,

I would like to ask the kernel package maintainers whether you
would be willing to accept a patch to add a dts file for the
LeMaker BananaPi to the linux 3.16.3 package.

The BananaPi is the small ARM board that several DDs have
received at Debconf, so I would like to get support for it into
Jessie.  A preliminary dts file for the board has been written by
Hans de Goede, but it has not yet gone upstream, so it would not
fulfill the usual backport criteria.  Would you be willing to
include such a preliminary version nonetheless?

Driver-wise everything required to bring the board up is already
in kernel 3.16.3 (serial console, MMC, Ethernet, SATA, USB);
mainline u-boot has support for the board (with one bugfix
currently pending) and a support patch for flash-kernel is
sitting on my harddisk.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Gem. Par. 28 Abs. 4 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der Nutzung
sowie der Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten für Zwecke der