Uploading linux (3.16.3-1)

Unfortunately there were several unfixed regressions in 3.16, including
a data loss bug in reiserfs (which is clearly RC).  Linux 3.16.3 is now
under review and should address many of these.  I intend to upload linux
again once that's released (late on Wednesday in UTC).

I don't believe an ABI bump will be needed, though I'm not sure yet.

Make three consecutive correct guesses and you will be considered an expert.