Processed (with 1 errors): space Re: base: I receive CPU type error traps from the kernel from time to time and with alarmingly greater frequency when I try to start X11 using startx

> reassign 737616 src:linux
Bug #737616 [base] base: I receive CPU type error traps from the kernel from time to time and with alarmingly greater frequency when I try to start X11 using startx
Bug reassigned from package 'base' to 'src:linux'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #737616 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #737616 to the same values previously set
> retitle 737616 sparc: CPU type error traps from the kernel from time to time and with alarmingly
Bug #737616 [src:linux] base: I receive CPU type error traps from the kernel from time to time and with alarmingly greater frequency when I try to start X11 using startx
Changed Bug title to 'sparc: CPU type error traps from the kernel from time to time and with alarmingly' from 'base: I receive CPU type error traps from the kernel from time to time and with alarmingly greater frequency when I try to start X11 using startx'
> greater frequency when I try to start X11 using startx
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

737616: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=737616
Debian Bug Tracking System