Re: Implementing latest stable kernel into Debian stable.

I meant that most normal users use "debian stable (mostly for servers)
and debian testing (mostly for desktops) " Why can't we have always
latest version of linux kernel on for example debian testing and focus
on updating it I belive kernel developers know what they do and for
the most parts the kernel should be actually pretty stable after all.
And yeah most distros fe . Ubuntu follow Debian structure (they are
actually copying it) so if this will happen in debian we will see
newest kernel in most other distros as well .
So I belive it the kernel stable should actually be in atleast debian
testing (NOT IN EXPERIMENTAL) Software developers encourage people to
always use latest stable software of their's I belive this should be
the case here as well...