Re: Problem installing nfs-common on wheezy/powerpc

On Wed, 2013-09-18 at 17:36 +0200, Didier Kryn wrote:
>     Dear Debian Kernel Team,
>
>     I have built a Debian/Wheezy filesystem, starting with
> debootstrap, for a diskless single-board computer (MVME7100 from
> Emerson) featuring a Freescale MPC864xD SOC (dual core PowerPC e600).
>
>     The kernel version is 2.6.29.
[...]

We make no attempt at compatibility with anything older than the squeeze
kernel (2.6.32).  Also, I'm guessing this kernel came from the hardware
vendor and may have various config options turned off.

You might have more luck with the nfs-common package from squeeze.

The two most common things in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.