Re: Wheezy & Wheezy XEN Kernel Different ?

On Fri, 2013-04-26 at 09:46 -0600, gary mazzaferro wrote:

> I was hoping someone can help me understand the difference between XEN
> kernel installed with the XEN package and the stock wheezy RC1
> kernel ?

There is no difference, there is no Xen flavour Linux kernel any more in
Wheezy, the -amd64 or -686-pae flavours now work on top of Xen. (there
may be some transitional metapackages, I'm not sure).

Perhaps if you could reference to precise package names and versions you
are looking for information on someone can answer further.

Ian.