Only 8 loop devices, at least 16.

Hi,
this is the scenario:
root@mitas:~# ls /dev/loop*
/dev/loop0 /dev/loop1 /dev/loop2 /dev/loop3 /dev/loop4 /dev/loop5 /dev/loop6 /dev/loop7 /dev/loop-control

Since wheezy comes with 10 dvd iso images for debian-amd64 in order to have all 10 iso images mounted I need to specify "loop max_loop=16" in "/etc/modules" file or "loop.max_loop=16" as boot parameter if I've recompiled the kernel including "loop" statically. All people that want to mount wheezy amd64 images iso then they need to do this.