Re: Cannot install linux-image-686-pae from wheezy-backports

On Sat, 2013-11-30 at 13:03 +0200, Jami Alhavan wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I am trying to install package linux-image-686-pae from wheezy-
> backports but the package cannot be installed:
[...]

linux and linux-latest were recently updated, and the i386 build of
linux is still waiting to be accepted:
http://ftp-master.debian.org/backports-new.html

I expect it will be available within a day.

Usenet is essentially a HUGE group of people passing notes in class.
                      - Rachel Kadel, `A Quick Guide to Newsgroup Etiquette'