wheezy security update for linux

The changelog entry for 3.2.46-1+deb7u1 is closed, though there isn't a
tag for this version.  What is the update waiting for now?

I want to merge security changes into the wheezy branch for 3.2.50-1;
can I do that now or should I wait a bit longer?  I don't want to have
3.2.46-1+deb7u1 in the changelog without also including all the patches
that really go into that version.

Time is nature's way of making sure that everything doesn't happen at once.