Re: resume file

>Should/must the uswsusp package update that file? What is the better way to do it (modify the file directly, call any script,...)?
I think this file should be updated every time the package "initramfs-tools" is reconfigured.
I. e. every time initramfs is rebuilded.
As well as I know, when initramfs is rebuilding, /etc/initramfs-tools/conf.d/resume is copying to /conf/conf.d/resume on initramfs (and we should update this file before this copying).
Then, when system wakes up, this file /conf/conf.d/resume is read, and system wakes up from that swap partition.

Askar Safin