dvb directories

Hello, I don't know if this the place to ask this questions, but I
don't know where to ask it.

I need to compile a dvbloopback module in jessie with 3.9 kernel, but
I have lots of problem. I notice that the dvb directory was changed.

When I configure the source, I get this: Could not find DVB headers
within /usr/src/linux-source-3.9/

I check for the code and maybe I need to change some lines:

if test "x$dvb_path" != "x"; then
  if test -e "${dvb_path}/include/linux/dvb/frontend.h"; then
    echo "DVB_DIR=${dvb_path}" >> config.mak
    echo "Using DVB_DIR: ${dvb_path}"
  elif test -e "${dvb_path}/linux/include/linux/dvb/frontend.h"; then
    echo "DVB_DIR=${dvb_path}/linux" >> config.mak
    echo "Using DVB_DIR: ${dvb_path}/linux"
  else
    echo "Could not find DVB headers within $dvb_path"
  fi
fi

I just installed the 3.9 sources and decompress it in /usr/src/.

Could you help with this problem?

Thanks and kind regards.

--
Josu Lazkano