Re: Linux kernel 3.9 in Debian

2013/6/12 Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk>
Write to the mailing list, not just me.

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 04:09:05PM +0300, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> The kernel once again faild to build for armel in unstable, for the same
> reasons as before (the kernel image exceeds a specific size, which makes
> the build abort).

Already fixed in svn.  I just didn't think to check whether orion5x
was also close to its limit when trimming iop32x and ixp4xx.

Noted. I've just been wondering what's the point of pushing so many consecutive uploads with urgency=high, if they are all gonna be allowed to repeatedly fail to build on the exact same architecture, since it spoils the whole point of enforcing a quick transition to testing via a high urgency.

Martin-Éric