Handling old linux-2.6 bugs

Hi,
We won't have time to triage all old bugs filed against "linux-2.6".

If there are no objections, I'll go through the linux-2.6 bugs and
- Reassign general packaging bugs and sensible enhancement bugs to "linux"
- Close all bugs filed for kernel prior to the Wheezy kernel with a message
  stating that this bug has been closed and provide instructions how to
  reopen and reassign if the bug can be reproduced with the Wheezy kernel
  or later.

Comments?

Cheers,
        Moritz