Re: Uploading linux (3.2.39-1)

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 09:48:19PM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk> (25/02/2013):
> > On Sun, 2013-02-24 at 23:14 +0100, Julien Cristau wrote:
> > > No objection here, feel free to upload.  And sorry for the delay.
> >
> > Done.
>
> ACK for unblock-udeb too. No big testing done yet, but any regressions
> would quickly show up in the dailies, so… we'll know soon enough.

I've had to upload 3.2.39-2 to fix build failures and regressions on
several architectures.  The new build has failed on mips but that's a
local issue (disk full).  I build-tested my fixes for the other
architectures before uploading so I'm pretty confident it will be
successful on all once the mips buildd is fixed.

                                                              - Albert Camus