KMS bug in linux-image 3.7.3-1~experimental.1 ivybridge

I use Lenovo Y580 with latest Ivybridge CPU with nvidia GTX 660M.
I am using Debian sid fully updated.
When I installed 3.7.3-1~experimental.1 kernel from experimental and tried to boot to the kernel, I am hit with a black screen.
nomodeset helps me get into gnome but only to gnome fallback.
I am not sure what I am missing.

I tried with Arch kernel 3.7.3 in arch linux and couldn't even get to fallback mode.

Kernel in 3.6.X and 3.2.X debian kernel are fine.

any ideas?