hibernate crashes 3.2.0-0.bpo.2-686-pae

Hi,

I've been getting crashes during hibernate (in-kernel suspend to disk) with many kernels, including the above which I'm using now. System is mainly Debian stable, but with some backports/testing. root and boot are xfs, not on LVM, separate partitions. usr, home, tmp, opt, var are xfs on LVM. i3 system, not using onboard graphics or loading i915 module. nvidia GeForce 210 card and proprietary modules were 295.49-1~bpo60+1+b1_i386 (Just updated today to 295.59-1~bpo60+2, so will be seeing if that makes any difference). Usually when a crash happens get the Snapshotting System line, then failure. Keyboard unresponsive, no flashing LEDs, have to hard power off. I've got a couple of recent photos, and an older one from a couple of months ago (only the end of the text still on screen), attached of the output, as there is no logging of this. Crashes perhaps 2/5 of the time, perhaps more likely when more memory is being used. 4GB installed. Resume hasn't crashed.

Happy to supply dmesg or other details or do any testing you may want.

Thanks you,
Arthur