Re: mc_forwarding

Ok I'll directly see on the website of mrouted to know how to configure it.

But a last question for information, I read on the internet that recompiling the kernel with particular options could allow the kernel to manage multicast forwarding is it correct ? If it is correct why was it decided to not add it to the debian linux kernel ?