Re: Processed: reassign 676001 to busybox

On 08.06.2012 14:59, Michael Tokarev wrote:
[]
> Wonderful.
>
> I asked you nicely a) to stop reassigning without explanation,
> and b) to provide some comments about why do you think it is
> a busybox isue, at the same time providing my reasoning why
> it is not.

Ok.  This was premature.  Somehow I received this "reassigning"
message quite a bit before the comments you actually added when
doing it the second time.  So yes, there are some comments now,
I stand corrected.  I'll address these in #676001.

Thanks.

/mjt