Re: to Debian? Fw: 1) cd006086fa5d ata_piix: defer disks to the Hyper-V drivers by default 2) db63a4c8115a libata: add a host flag to ignore detected ATA device FW: use hv_storvsc instead of ata_piix for IDE disks ( but not for the CD-ROM)

On Tue, 2012-05-29 at 13:11 +0300, Victor Miasnikov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Mathieu Simon: >> Finally we should decide on which of
> Mathieu Simon: >> the patches we could itegrate for the ata_piix vs. hv_storvsc
> Ben Hutchings: > I prefer that this is resolved upstream.
>
>  Already ( see later)
>
> May be have sense backport this patches to Debian?
[...]

I spotted that and added them last night. :-)

Teamwork is essential - it allows you to blame someone else.