Processed: Re: user space serial console messages held back on HS20 blade until qla2xxx is loaded

> # Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> # > Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk> writes:
> #
> # >> Please test Linux 3.5 (as packaged in experimental) or 3.6.
> # >
> # > Forgot to say that I've already partially tested 3.6 (minimal config, no
> # > modules, no qla2xxx driver): no user space console at all.  I couldn't
> # > test whether loading the module eventually activates it, but the problem
> # > definitely seems to be there.  I'll fully test the packaged 3.5 shortly.
> # [...]
> # > I tried the same in another IBM Bladecenter with slightly different
> # > parts and firmware versions.  There loading qla2xxx does not fix the
> # > user space console output.  Even worse (on a virtual console):
> # [etc]
> tags 690727 - moreinfo
Bug #690727 [src:linux] linux-image-3.2.0-3-686-pae: user space serial console messages held back on HS20 blade until qla2xxx is loaded
Removed tag(s) moreinfo.

690727: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=690727
Debian Bug Tracking System