Can u help me to figure it out?

Hi,
My name is Xiomara. I'll tell u really quickly about myself – hot, wild & free.
I'm writing because I find u an interesting and handsome man and I want to meet u|think that u are hot and I want to know u better. Maybe it will turn into just an interesting conversation and that's all, maybe we will like each other so much that we would like to make our relationships into horizontal, u know what I mean, right?) Let's try!
I'd be really happy if you'll send me ur answer, now it's more interesting, right?)