Bug#683807: near to be SOLVED ?
i tried blacklisting iTCO_wdt and iTCO_vendor_support modules.
uptime is 2 days and 4 hours. Promblem, at the moment, seems solved.
i only had one problem moving a 5GB directory from the client to the sshfs
server.: connection drop, again.
After that, i remounted that share and i repeated the mv command. While
copying i unplugged the LAN cable and plugged it back in.
The moving of the 5GB was *successful* and i managed to do it with *no* *need*
to reboot !!
the system is going well,
i think the problem was related to those two modules. As i 've read on some
modprobe.d default files in an older pc it seems that iTCO_wdt could be cause
So i created blacklist.conf with:
During the uptime i only had 2 crashes of iceweasel, but it seems they were
caused by some plugins/extensions.
i'll keep this bug updated.