Processed: Re: Deadlock in hid_reset when Dell iDRAC is reset

> retitle 670398 Deadlock in hid_reset when Dell iDRAC is reset
Bug #670398 [src:linux-2.6] linux-image-2.6.32-5-amd64: SSH logins hang while hpet interrupts multiply on Intel Nehalem CPUs
Changed Bug title to 'Deadlock in hid_reset when Dell iDRAC is reset' from 'linux-image-2.6.32-5-amd64: SSH logins hang while hpet interrupts multiply on Intel Nehalem CPUs'
> tags 670398 + upstream patch
Bug #670398 [src:linux-2.6] Deadlock in hid_reset when Dell iDRAC is reset
Added tag(s) upstream and patch.
> # happened during normal operation, not when resetting the iDRAC
> retitle 674076 [squeeze] SSH logins hang while hpet interrupts multiply on Intel Nehalem CPUs
Bug #674076 [src:linux-2.6] Deadlock in hid_reset when Dell iDRAC is reset
Changed Bug title to '[squeeze] SSH logins hang while hpet interrupts multiply on Intel Nehalem CPUs' from 'Deadlock in hid_reset when Dell iDRAC is reset'
> # didn't test an upstream kernel
> tags 674076 =
Bug #674076 [src:linux-2.6] [squeeze] SSH logins hang while hpet interrupts multiply on Intel Nehalem CPUs
Removed tag(s) upstream, moreinfo, and patch.
> quit
Stopping processing here.

670398: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=670398
674076: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=674076