Re: 3.2.19-1: after some time, the USB keyboard no longer works

Something interesting occurred with the USB keyboard. I was using
Iceweasel, and suddenly it behaved as if both the Shift and Ctrl keys
were pressed: left-clicks were extending the selection, and a
left-click on a link was opening it in a background tab. After hitting
various keys, this no longer occurred, but then, I noticed that the
keyboard was no longer working... at least except Shift in Iceweasel
for left-clicks, which were extending the selection (only) when Shift
was pressed.

So, it seems that when the problem occurs, the keyboard modifiers may
still be working with clicks (to be confirmed).