Uploading linux (3.2.21-1)

I intend to release Linux 3.2.21 on Tuesday and upload to unstable
shortly after.

The pending Debian changes should fix the FTBFS on various architectures
in 3.2.20-1.  Other changes turn CPUs into normal devices which generate
hotplug events and can (on x86) trigger module auto-loading.  I expect
that we will also add support for the Dreamplug ARM platform, but this
is not yet committed.

There *will* be an ABI bump.

Time is nature's way of making sure that everything doesn't happen at once.