Processed: retitle 677475 to Sun Fire X4140 with NVIDIA Corporation MCP55 Ethernet cards and bridge interface resets server on boot

> retitle 677475 Sun Fire X4140 with NVIDIA Corporation MCP55 Ethernet cards and bridge interface resets server on boot
Bug #677475 [src:linux-2.6] Sun Fire X4140 with NVIDIA Corporation MCP55 Ethernet cards and bridge interface resets on boot
Changed Bug title to 'Sun Fire X4140 with NVIDIA Corporation MCP55 Ethernet cards and bridge interface resets server on boot' from 'Sun Fire X4140 with NVIDIA Corporation MCP55 Ethernet cards and bridge interface resets on boot'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

677475: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=677475
Debian Bug Tracking System