Bug#663696: ALSA: Internal speakers don't shut up when I plug in a headset on ATI SBx00 Azalia (Intel HDA).
- To: Valentin QUEQUET <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#663696: ALSA: Internal speakers don't shut up when I plug in a headset on ATI SBx00 Azalia (Intel HDA).
- From: Jonathan Nieder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 08:12:51 -0500
- Message-id: <20120313131251.GA17212@burratino>
- Reply-to: Jonathan Nieder <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Valentin QUEQUET wrote:
> I recently discovered that my internal speakers don't shut up when I
> plug in a headset on my laptop (eMachines G640) on ATI SBx00 Azalia
> (Intel HDA) [1002:4383].
Please attach output from "alsa-info.sh --no-upload". You can get a
copy of the script from .
If you run "alsamixer -c0", is the "auto-mute mode" control enabled
> it was probably ages since the Linux/ALSA bug first appeared,
> spannig multiple Linux versions for sure.
Do you remember roughly when the bug appeared? Information about
the newest working and oldest non-working version you know of would
indeed be helpful. (/var/log/dpkg.log* might be useful for jogging
Thanks, and hope that helps.