thoughts on Unix and how to overcome its shortcomings

Hello People:

I am a present Linux user and a computer enthusiast of a long time.
Through my long experience with computers and recently Linux I have
come across some points that I firmly believe that can make a
difference in Linux's popularity.

I am attaching the small article that I have written hereto. Please
read through it and let me know your feedback. I don't even mind if
some of you find it totally useless as long as I get a feedback.

I love Unix and all people associated with it by any means as long as
they are working on or using a free GNU Unix type. That is why I wrote
this article because I want to see it grow as you all do. So please
read through it without bias and let me know if you find it of any
value.

Thanks for your time and interest.

All the best