Re: Linux 3.2 in Debian 7.0

On 01/29/2012 08:46 PM, Ben Hutchings wrote:

We've decided to go with Linux 3.2 for the next Debian stable release,
so we'll be interested in a 3.2.y longterm series.  I believe there was
a volunteer from Ubuntu to look after that once you've had enough of it,
but I seem to have lost the relevant mail.

Hi Ben - that email thread never really bottomed out on _who_ would be the 3.2 stable maintainer, though I expect it will be someone on my team. Here is the thread:

Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com