Bug#611107: ath5k phy0: noise floor calibration timeout
- To: Stefano Leonardo Ruggiu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com, Rex Abert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Bug#611107: ath5k phy0: noise floor calibration timeout
- From: Jonathan Nieder <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:10:15 -0600
- Message-id: <20120126201015.GA4623@burratino>
- Reply-to: Jonathan Nieder <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20111114083436.GA15585@elie.hsd1.il.comcast.net>
- References: <1319899688.32504.4.camel@ALiX-2> <20111029200342.GB21199@elie.hsd1.il.comcast.net> <CAAsqO2gMKK9eGLo59ePgEc3yAej+nJ6z36HNqEjQzmoFmb1_QQ@mail.gmail.com> <20111114083436.GA15585@elie.hsd1.il.comcast.net>
Jonathan Nieder wrote:
> Stefano Leonardo Ruggiu wrote:
>> I've found a kernel 3.0.0 able to boot for my architecture
>> Well, it doesn't show anymore the noise calibration failure/timeout.
> Yes, could you try the following patches on top of a squeeze
> kernel, or, barring that, the upstream versions listed below?
> - v2.6.33-rc1
> - v2.6.34
> - v2.6.35-rc1
Did you get a chance to try these kernels? Pre-compiled versions of
old kernel versions can be found at <http://snapshot.debian.org/>.
>> I've found a kernel 3.0.0 able to boot for my architecture, (sorry but I
>> had no time to adapt "sid" or "experimental" kernel to my arch.)
I'm also curious about this bit. Is there some reason the -486 or
-686-pae kernels do not work on your machine? If so, we should fix
that, so please attach a copy of /proc/cpuinfo.