Please Add Marvell mv78xx0 flavour

Following up on the conversation from last week...

Attached is a diff for squeeze. This kernel boots and runs fine on
arne.debian.org, just tested. The diff between the new config.mv78xx0
and config.orion5x is tiny (mostly comments), but they're not
compatible as a single flavour:

$ diff -u config.orion5x config.mv78xx0 | wc -l
112

Looking into an equivalent for sid right now.

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth