Re: isci driver in Debian

Hello Ben,

1. Yes I was able to install and test the driver in the build you have provided without any issues.
2. I will do the testing this week in our lab environment and I will let you know what the results are as soon as I get around it.

Thank you for all of your help. I might contact you again if we get some new hardware that we might have issues with.

Thanks,

Vahidin