Bug#581438: [email@example.com: Re: nfs-common: Permissions issue]
Thanks. Forwarding with permission.
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Jonathan Nieder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: nfs-common: Permissions issue
- From: Evgenii Lepikhin <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 12:23:18 +0400
- Message-id: <CAHjPQwNPb7w6D_S9+dsJFHbfS5knruudn-ysCsVf-bRxfCt59w@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <20120119224335.GA17887@burratino>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120119224335.GA17887@burratino>
2012/1/20 Jonathan Nieder <email@example.com>:
> Ben was not able to reproduce this. Could you provide more details
> (for example, some demonstration commands with output showing the
> bug, a reproduction recipe, or logs)?
I filled this bugreport almost 2 years ago. Since that time, I quit
the job where was the problem. As far as I know, my collegues released
a patch to fix this. I'm not sure, but may be this patch is already
merged into kernel.
UNIX engineer/developer at 1Gb.ru
skype: john.lepikhin / +7(926)1462336
--- End Message ---