Re: Upcoming stable point release
[CC += -boot]
On 16.01.2012 19:06, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
On Sat, 2012-01-14 at 04:09 +0000, Ben Hutchings wrote:
On Wed, 2012-01-11 at 13:12 +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> If there is a further kernel update planned for inclusion in the
> release, it would be ideal if that could be uploaded over the
> weekend so that we can look at finalising the installer later next
There are some more important changes pending, including a fix for a
regression in 2.6.32-40 (currently in stable-proposed-updates). I
probably make an upload this weekend, but cannot promise that a
upload will not be needed. We need some testing of the isci driver
(added in 2.6.32-40) and more generally regression testing.
Thanks for the -41 upload. I accepted that in to p-u earlier today.
Are there any current plans for a -42 upload? Looking at SVN there
only appears to be one change listed in the changelog and it didn't
immediately sound like it would need an upload on its own.
If -41 is looking to be the final kernel for the point release, we
should look at getting lkdi and any other pending d-i changes sorted out
(although if there are pending changes then they should really have been
raised on -release by now...)