Bug#655242: ext4: Warning at ext4 inode.c:885
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#655242: ext4: Warning at ext4 inode.c:885
- From: Michael Büsch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 18:50:10 +0100
- Message-id: <20120109185010.5d064f81@milhouse>
- Reply-to: Michael Büsch <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20120109173432.7414.35318.reportbug@milhouse>
- References: <20120109173432.7414.35318.reportbug@milhouse>
On Mon, 09 Jan 2012 18:34:32 +0100
Michael Buesch <email@example.com> wrote:
> The ext4 filesystem in question is the rootfs on a LUKS encrypted partition.
> The machine had at least one s2disk (uswsusp) cycle before this happened. But this probably doesn't matter. Just for completeness.
Hm, now that I think about it...
It may actually be PEBCAK.
The ext4 filesystem was mounted (from another system) read-only, but without the "-o noload" option,
while the system was suspended. This may not be a valid thing to do, as far as I can see.
So you may drop this bug, if you think it was caused by this.