linux-firmware.git

Hi Ben - does linux-firmware.git have a new home? I've not seen an update in David's repo in awhile, and your's seems to be missing.

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dwmw2/linux-firmware.git
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bwh/linux-firmware.git

I scraped the binaries for RTL8111F from patchworks:

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/112825/

I also remember reading at least one email where you said you would commit it (May 2011), but danged if I can find that one again.

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com