Security review of 2.6.32.28

These are the patches that looked security-relevant, from a fairly quick
review:

[03/49] fuse: verify ioctl retries
Kernel buffer overflow, but only CUSE servers could exploit it and
/dev/cuse is normally restricted to root.

[16/49] IB/uverbs: Handle large number of entries in poll CQ
Fixes integer overflow and information leak which I assume can be triggered
by unprivileged local users.

[20/49] orinoco: fix TKIP countermeasure behaviour
Fixes cryptographic weakness potentially leaking information to remote
(but physically nearby) users.

[24/49] tracing: Fix panic when lseek() called on "trace" opened for writing
File is normally only writable by root, so not a security issue.

[33/49] [SCSI] bfa: fix system crash when reading sysfs fc_host statistics
Local denial-of-service.
CVE-2010-4343

[36/49] install_special_mapping skips security_file_mmap check.
May enable privilege escalation through null pointer bugs that would
otherwise only cause denial-of-service.
CVE-2010-4346

[42/49] sound: Prevent buffer overflow in OSS load_mixer_volumes
Not relevant to Debian kernel images since we don't build OSS.
CVE-2010-4257

[44/49] ima: fix add LSM rule bug
Allows subversion of IMA.  Not relevant to Debian kernel images since we
don't build IMA.

[48/49] sctp: Fix a race between ICMP protocol unreachable and connect()
Remote denial-of-service.
CVE-2010-4526