Request to upload linux-2.6 (various suites)

I think the following versions should be uploaded soon:

stable-proposed-updates: 2.6.32-40

Upstream stable updates 2.6.32.{47,48,49,50,51}, a few other fixes, and
backport of isci driver.

unstable: 3.1.6-1

Upstream stable update and a few other fixes.  3.1.5-1 should go into
testing first.

experimental: 3.2~rc6-1~experimental.1

New upstream release candidate, and various config changes.

I will spend much of the rest of the year offline, so I do *not*
currently plan to make these uploads myself.  Any volunteers?

Lowery's Law:
             If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.