Re: aufs vs. m68k conflict, please advice

Ben Hutchings dixit:

>Maybe, but it should work just as long as AUFS_NAME is also defined in

Right, looks like it.

>advance.  Not sure why that's not also provided on the command line, or

Hrm. Can you forward this to the aufs people then, and maybe get
us some fix?

>why other architectures get away with it.  Maybe they just don't use
>pr_*() in headers.

*shrug* Like I said, no idea. I’m “just” the build “dæmon” ☺
(ok, with a bit of knowledge but nothing really learned)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<ch> you introduced a merge commit        │<mika> % g rebase -i HEAD^^
<mika> sorry, no idea and rebasing just fscked │<mika> Segmentation