Missing headers when compiling for 32 bits on amd64 wheezy.

Bonjour,

I am having a trouble with the C system headers when compiling for 32 bits target on my amd64 wheezy system.

This simple program

#include <errno.h>
int main()
{
    return 0;
}

Does not compile correctly for 32 bits. The result is:

$ gcc -m32 test-errno.c
In file included from /usr/include/bits/errno.h:25:0,
                 from /usr/include/errno.h:36,
                 from test-errno.c:1:
/usr/include/linux/errno.h:4:23: fatal error: asm/errno.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

As I've been looking in the header files, the missing file /usr/include/asm/errno.h is no more present in any wheezy package for amd64.

Best regards
Didier

--
Didier Trosset-Moreau